Friday, December 2, 2016

I recently posted on social media that my bundt pan was under the red bud tree with mud pies in it and it is. The response was overwhelming, but the general consensus was that my 2+ year old granddaughter had been playing with it - not so! 

Can you believe my 10 and 11 year old daughters are OUTSIDE playing, making mud pies, gathering foliage for greens and berries for beans to go with their delicious mud pies?  And yes, they are teaching the 2+ year old how it is done!

Yes, they get dirty! Yes, they get wet! Yes, their clothes are filthy! They also play in the creek and ride bicycles on the paths (that they cleared) through the woods! They tumble in the yard and do cartwheels in the grass.  

That, my friend, is what being a COUNTRY GIRL is all about!

No comments: