Monday, January 11, 2010

Projects

I am starting some new sewing projects and plan to open an Etsy shop in the near future. I have some unique items in development and would love some feedback when they are posted.

The ties that I have made have been confiscated by Hubby. I guess I will have to get outlandish before he will leave them alone; his interest and praise is a huge boost to my confidence.

The time is now for summer planning and I have several items chasing around in my mind. If summer is as warm as winter has been cold, the styles will have to be cool and comfortable. I have definitely not presented much style this winter as I seem to have lived in my sweats, but I have stayed warm and cozy.

The grandchildren have also provided many ideas. They have even picked the material for their requested projects. It is surprising what little ones can envision when all they see is a piece of material.

I am off to my sewing. Thanks for dropping in - I look forward to your visits.

Happy reading!

Belle

No comments: