Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stupidity - Update

Well, I am sitting here contemplating what I would write about today, when low and behold the Redneck dogs start barking to beat the band. Well, I look out the window and see nothing that shouldn't be there, so I grab the handy dandy pistola and go out the back door holding the pistola at my side. Well, lookee here! Two young men are standing in my back yard just calm as you please. I walk over to the railing and still neither one turns to look so I kindly ask "What the hell are you doing in my backyard?" They look at each other and then at me and start walking toward the deck. I lay my pistola on the railing still in my hand, and repeat the question.

Well, it appears these lofty members of the Forestry Commission are doing research and the woods are part of their research. I admonish these gentlemen for not knocking on my door and letting me know they were there and then advise them of the recent burglaries in our fair county and how their actions were a prime example of ways to get shot by acting stupid.

After wishing them a good day and requesting they let me know if they came back, they returned to their research and I returned to my computer.

I guess the feds don't train their personnel to have the good sense and proper courtesy of advising property owners of their presence. And they wonder why people don't have respect for Federal Agencies!

Update! Not federal, some of my good old state employees. Hubby got into the mix and now they are in trouble with their supervisors. They were suppose to let us know they were on the property and failed to follow proper procedure. Sorry guys. Better in trouble than shot by us nervous landowners. Hope your research is important!

No comments: