Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Friday!

Oh how my girls are growing!  Today, my middle granddaughter graduated from pre-K.  Her learning journey has just begun and I can't wait to see her inquisitive little mind develop and grow.  Of course she is smart, being my granddaughter, but now we will watch and wait for the twists and turns her little mind takes.

My oldest granddaughter turned 8 on Friday.  Growing much too fast for Nanna, she is growing into quite a young lady.  Demure and quiet, she will astound you with her voracity when provoked.  Looking very elegant and poised she can climb at tree, hike, and tussel with the best of them and then grab her fishing pole ready to bring in the big one.

My grandson, now 12 is changing rapidly.  Not only is his facial features becoming more refined, his mind is working differently as his body is growing.  So proud of the young man he has become!

My youngest is the joy of all of them, as she still has enough baby to drive you crazy, but filled with love and happiness that will melt your heart.  She absorbs everything the three older ones say or do.  She has my temper and will throw a fit in a minute, then fling her little arms around your neck and make you do exactly what she wants.

I am so enjoying my grandchildren this weekend, but while they are fishing and camping, I wanted to share a minute with you.  My wish for all is a fun filled happy Memorial Day.  I thank each of you who served in our armed services for the part you have played in keeping our country free and safe.  To the families that have lost a loved one in service, I wish for you peace in the knowledge that your loved one gave themselves for the freedom and rights of others.

Happy Memorial Day to All!
Belle

No comments: