Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas arrived quickly for me this year and I know it will be gone just as fast. I wish for each and everyone of you a joyful and safe Christmas.

Our Christmas tradition of visiting with my parents on Christmas eve will prevail once again. My parents are much older now and the revelry of so many children, spouses, grandchildren and great grandchildren put them on edge after a short time, but we want and need to spend those joyful moments with them. We don't linger as we once would for fear of tiring them out, but they have given up their tradition of visiting all the little ones on Christmas morn so on Christmas eve we celebrate with the people that started this group called our family.

We will eat too much, as always. Our hearts will be full from the twinkling of those innocent eyes and the wonder expressed with each package they receive. Oh! How I wish for the innocence of a child.

I miss my daughter and my oldest grandchildren terribly, but look forward to seeing them after the first of the year.

Thank you for allowing me to share a small portion of my thoughts and my life over the past few months. It has been an enjoyable year of discovery and peace in my journey to rediscover myself.

Again, I wish for you a safe and Merry Christmas!

Happy reading!

Belle

1 comment:

Jenjie said...

Merry Christmas! We love you and we miss you guys too, but we will see you in a week!